- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
There were conflicting reports on Sunday regarding a recent proposal for United States-North Korea peace talks which was allegedly made before North Korea"s recent nuclear test
Hillary Clinton believes both Republican candidates Donald Trump and Ted Cruz "missed the mark" with their approach to the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict
Images of Thom
From Cracking the Code:
"Thom Hartmann ought to be bronzed. His new book sets off from the same high plane as the last and offers explicit tools and how-to advice that will allow you to see, hear, and feel propaganda when it's directed at you and use the same techniques to refute it. His book would make a deaf-mute a better communicator. I want him on my reading table every day, and if you try one of his books, so will you."
—Peter Coyote, actor and author of Sleeping Where I Fall
From Cracking the Code:
"No one communicates more thoughtfully or effectively on the radio airwaves than Thom Hartmann. He gets inside the arguments and helps people to think them through—to understand how to respond when they’re talking about public issues with coworkers, neighbors, and friends. This book explores some of the key perspectives behind his approach, teaching us not just how to find the facts, but to talk about what they mean in a way that people will hear."
—to understand how to respond when they’re talking about public issues with coworkers, neighbors, and friends. This book explores some of the key perspectives behind his approach, teaching us not just how to find the facts, but to talk about what they mean in a way that people will hear."
"The powers that be are running roughshod over the powers that OUGHT to be. Hartmann tells us what went wrong — and what you and I can do to help set American right again."
—Jim Hightower, National Radio Commentator, Writer, Public Speaker, and author of the bestselling Thieves in High Places
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
- Colorado Farmer Shatters Hemp's Fiber Ceiling
- Federal Lab Forced To Close After ‘Disturbing’ Data Manipulation
- French President François Hollande Announced His Intention To Veto TTIP, The Free-Trade Treaty Between The EU And The U.S.
- Wisconsin's Prison-Sentencing Algorithm Challenged in Court
- President Obama Should Pardon Edward Snowden Before Leaving Office
Latest Member Blogs
- Hillary NOT GUILTY of anything EXCEPT having to put up with RIGHT WING KNUCKLEHEADS
- SOCIAL SECURITY TO LAST 1,000 YEARS: CAP RAISED TO $1 BILLION DOLLARS!
- House Report Exonerates Hillary Clinton For Benghazi, Exposes Republican Witch-Hunt
- Income level is not an indication of ethical standards
- how alcoholism is creationists underpinning faith