- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
One thing that both parties have in common in this primary season is the fact that there's a sharp divide between "We, the People" populism, and the rich and powerful Washington establishment.
On the Republican side, Donald Trump is leading the race by running on a populist platform based on the fact that he's not beholden to the billionaires or lobbyists, and that he's never been part of the political establishment.
Images of Thom
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
Latest Member Blogs
- This changes everything looks like a good movie to promote
- Climate Criminals: “BREAKING: The Supreme Court Just Gave The Finger To Obama’s Plan To Slow Climate Change”
- Establishment in Action: “Hillary ‘blackmailed’ media to get positive coverage: report”
- Are the current polital races similar to NASCAR?
- Obama’s Giustra?: JPMorgan sets up Timothy Geithner with invest in billion dollar Warburg Pincus fund in anticipation of TPP.