- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
Jul. 22, 2016 2:14 pm
By Thom Hartmann A...
Let's get geeky on music. Ever wonder what's happening in a musician's brain when they're actually playing a song?
What about when a musician starts improvising - starts playing music directly "off the cuff"?
There were conflicting reports on Sunday regarding a recent proposal for United States-North Korea peace talks which was allegedly made before North Korea"s recent nuclear test
Hillary Clinton believes both Republican candidates Donald Trump and Ted Cruz "missed the mark" with their approach to the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict
Images of Thom
From Unequal Protection, 2nd Edition:
"Beneath the success and rise of American enterprise is an untold history that is antithetical to every value Americans hold dear. This is a seminal work, a godsend really, a clear message to every citizen about the need to reform our country, laws, and companies."
—Paul Hawken, coauthor of Natural Capitalism and author of The Ecology of Commerce
"Thom Hartmann’s book explains in simple language and with concrete research the details of the Neo-con’s war against the American middle class. It proves what many have intuited and serves to remind us that without a healthy, employed, and vital middle class, America is no more than the richest Third World country on the planet."
—Peter Coyote, Actor and author of Sleeping Where I Fall
"Once again, Thom Hartmann hits the bull’s eye with a much needed exposé of the so-called ‘free market.’ Anyone concerned about the future of our nation needs to read Screwed now."
—Michael Toms, Founding President, New Dimensions World Broadcasting Network and author of A Time For Choices: Deep Dialogues for Deep Democracy
Latest From The Community
Latest Member Blogs
- The gimmick of 'hell' and the mistaken overvaluation of thanatophobia
- Planet of the Apes..? Reply to Hillary's eMail after She selected Kaine for VP.
- Ben Jealous just said that Tim Kaine in known for wanting to Deregulate Wallstreet? There you go. That's a good reason for HRC to pick him as VP!
- Hillary Just Doubled Trump/Pences' Chances of Winning
- HILLARY'S VP CHOICE: >60% REVOLUTIONARY LANDSLIDE FILIBUSTER-PROOF WIN, OR, 55% - 59% LOGJAM WIN, OR, 51% - 54% TUG-OF-WAR WIN, OR, <49% EMAIL-LIAR-BENGHAZI LOSS!!!