YES! – Super PACs & voter suppression have locked it up for Romney.
38% (14 votes)
NO! – Obama needs a big enough margin so the election can't be stolen.
62% (23 votes)
Total votes: 37

Comments

maggieV's picture
maggieV 2 years 34 weeks ago

where's the "I hope not" option?

Berry's picture
Berry 2 years 34 weeks ago

So it seems like anyone who climbs to the top of the ladder, people come out and vote for them. It does not matter how they got there or who and what is said. Its like a one win circus that came to town, We see them all the time, (TV, because, You are told so by Authority Umm . Authority of what? Berry just don't understand power with ignorance, ignorance with power all at the same time. "They must go together, they do They do ~~ (Masochism, Sadism do they go together ? How did that get in there? ?

Rboisvert7's picture
Rboisvert7 2 years 34 weeks ago

Vote for Jill Stein of the Green Party for President.

jazzyjoy's picture
jazzyjoy 2 years 34 weeks ago

I live in Ohio and refuse to focus on loss. I believe we can win and save our democracy.

jamvaru's picture
jamvaru 2 years 34 weeks ago

Are the American people stupid enough to elect Romney? Probably...

any 3rd party vote is a vote for Romney

better a fake democrat than a real republican

washnwmn's picture
washnwmn 2 years 34 weeks ago

1. Not all disinfranchised voters are democrats, because not all republicans are wealthy, young etc. and voter suppresion laws will also effect their numbers and independents. 2. Not all states are getting hit with pack ads. I have not seen 1 yet here in Washington state. 3. Those states with the voter issues need a grassroots push to get as many voters' ID's as they can and help them get to the polls. 4. I really think the people are sick of corporate politics, and the best way to do something about it, is to keep a lame duck president with nothing to lose by going after the banksters and corporations. That may be what the GOP is most worried about.

Highland Harry's picture
Highland Harry 2 years 34 weeks ago

Being old school left (SDS) I will vote for the President. However. I prefer to do my voting in the streets. If you know what I mean. Power to the People!!!!

Login or register to post comments

The War on Drugs is a War on Americans

The War on Drugs isn’t a war on drugs; it’s a war on people, and this weekend it claimed its latest victim.

On Sunday morning, exactly one week after an encounter with police left him with 80 percent of his spine severed at his neck, Baltimore resident Freddie Gray died at a local hospital. He was just 27 years old.

"In an age rife with media-inspired confusion and political cowardice, we yearn for a decent, caring, deeply human soul whose grasp of the problems confronting us provides a light by which we can make our way through the quagmire of lies, distortions, pandering, and hollow self-puffery that strips the American Dream of its promise. How lucky we are, then, to have access to the wit, wisdom, and willingness of Thom Hartmann, who shares with us here that very light, grown out of his own life experience."
Mike Farrell, actor, political activist, and author of Just Call Me Mike and Of Mule and Man
"Thom Hartmann ought to be bronzed. His new book sets off from the same high plane as the last and offers explicit tools and how-to advice that will allow you to see, hear, and feel propaganda when it's directed at you and use the same techniques to refute it. His book would make a deaf-mute a better communicator. I want him on my reading table every day, and if you try one of his books, so will you."
Peter Coyote, actor and author of Sleeping Where I Fall
"Thom is a national treasure. Read him, embrace him, learn from him, and follow him as we all work for social change."
Robert Greenwald, political activist and founder and president of Brave New Films