YES! – Super PACs & voter suppression have locked it up for Romney.
38% (14 votes)
NO! – Obama needs a big enough margin so the election can't be stolen.
62% (23 votes)
Total votes: 37

Comments

maggieV's picture
maggieV 2 years 44 weeks ago

where's the "I hope not" option?

Berry's picture
Berry 2 years 44 weeks ago

So it seems like anyone who climbs to the top of the ladder, people come out and vote for them. It does not matter how they got there or who and what is said. Its like a one win circus that came to town, We see them all the time, (TV, because, You are told so by Authority Umm . Authority of what? Berry just don't understand power with ignorance, ignorance with power all at the same time. "They must go together, they do They do ~~ (Masochism, Sadism do they go together ? How did that get in there? ?

Rboisvert7's picture
Rboisvert7 2 years 44 weeks ago

Vote for Jill Stein of the Green Party for President.

jazzyjoy's picture
jazzyjoy 2 years 44 weeks ago

I live in Ohio and refuse to focus on loss. I believe we can win and save our democracy.

jamvaru's picture
jamvaru 2 years 44 weeks ago

Are the American people stupid enough to elect Romney? Probably...

any 3rd party vote is a vote for Romney

better a fake democrat than a real republican

washnwmn's picture
washnwmn 2 years 44 weeks ago

1. Not all disinfranchised voters are democrats, because not all republicans are wealthy, young etc. and voter suppresion laws will also effect their numbers and independents. 2. Not all states are getting hit with pack ads. I have not seen 1 yet here in Washington state. 3. Those states with the voter issues need a grassroots push to get as many voters' ID's as they can and help them get to the polls. 4. I really think the people are sick of corporate politics, and the best way to do something about it, is to keep a lame duck president with nothing to lose by going after the banksters and corporations. That may be what the GOP is most worried about.

Highland Harry's picture
Highland Harry 2 years 44 weeks ago

Being old school left (SDS) I will vote for the President. However. I prefer to do my voting in the streets. If you know what I mean. Power to the People!!!!

Login or register to post comments

An Appeal from Thom Hartmann

Dear Friend,

I’m writing you today because the network on which my show airs, Free Speech TV, is only a few days away from the end of its fiscal year.

"Hartmann speaks with the straight talking clarity and brilliance of a modern day Tom Paine as he exposes the intentional and systematic destruction of America’s middle class by an alliance of political con artists and outlines a program to restore it. This is Hartmann at his best. Essential reading for those interested in restoring the institution that made America the envy of the world."
David C. Korten, author of The Great Turning and When Corporations Rule the World
"Thom Hartmann’s book explains in simple language and with concrete research the details of the Neo-con’s war against the American middle class. It proves what many have intuited and serves to remind us that without a healthy, employed, and vital middle class, America is no more than the richest Third World country on the planet."
Peter Coyote, Actor and author of Sleeping Where I Fall
"Thom Hartmann is a creative thinker and committed small-d democrat. He has dealt with a wide range of topics throughout his life, and this book provides an excellent cross section. The Thom Hartmann Reader will make people both angry and motivated to act."
Dean Baker, economist and author of Plunder and Blunder, False Profits, and Taking Economics Seriously