YES! – Super PACs & voter suppression have locked it up for Romney.
38% (14 votes)
NO! – Obama needs a big enough margin so the election can't be stolen.
62% (23 votes)
Total votes: 37

Comments

maggieV's picture
maggieV 2 years 1 week ago

where's the "I hope not" option?

Berry's picture
Berry 2 years 1 week ago

So it seems like anyone who climbs to the top of the ladder, people come out and vote for them. It does not matter how they got there or who and what is said. Its like a one win circus that came to town, We see them all the time, (TV, because, You are told so by Authority Umm . Authority of what? Berry just don't understand power with ignorance, ignorance with power all at the same time. "They must go together, they do They do ~~ (Masochism, Sadism do they go together ? How did that get in there? ?

Rboisvert7's picture
Rboisvert7 2 years 1 week ago

Vote for Jill Stein of the Green Party for President.

jazzyjoy's picture
jazzyjoy 2 years 1 week ago

I live in Ohio and refuse to focus on loss. I believe we can win and save our democracy.

jamvaru's picture
jamvaru 2 years 1 week ago

Are the American people stupid enough to elect Romney? Probably...

any 3rd party vote is a vote for Romney

better a fake democrat than a real republican

washnwmn's picture
washnwmn 2 years 1 week ago

1. Not all disinfranchised voters are democrats, because not all republicans are wealthy, young etc. and voter suppresion laws will also effect their numbers and independents. 2. Not all states are getting hit with pack ads. I have not seen 1 yet here in Washington state. 3. Those states with the voter issues need a grassroots push to get as many voters' ID's as they can and help them get to the polls. 4. I really think the people are sick of corporate politics, and the best way to do something about it, is to keep a lame duck president with nothing to lose by going after the banksters and corporations. That may be what the GOP is most worried about.

Highland Harry's picture
Highland Harry 2 years 1 week ago

Being old school left (SDS) I will vote for the President. However. I prefer to do my voting in the streets. If you know what I mean. Power to the People!!!!

Login or register to post comments

You don't know what 'Libertarian' means...

If you want to know what libertarianism is all about, don’t ask a libertarian, because most of them don’t know.

"Thom Hartmann seeks out interesting subjects from such disparate outposts of curiosity that you have to wonder whether or not he uncovered them or they selected him."
Leonardo DiCaprio, actor, producer, and environmental activist
"In Cracking the Code, Thom Hartmann, America’s most popular, informed, and articulate progressive talk show host and political analyst, tells us what makes humans vulnerable to unscrupulous propagandists and what we can do about it. It is essential reading for all Americans who are fed up with right-wing extremists manipulating our minds and politics to promote agendas contrary to our core values and interests."
David C. Korten, author of The Great Turning: From Empire to Earth Community and When Corporations Rule the World and board chair of YES! magazine
"Thom Hartmann ought to be bronzed. His new book sets off from the same high plane as the last and offers explicit tools and how-to advice that will allow you to see, hear, and feel propaganda when it's directed at you and use the same techniques to refute it. His book would make a deaf-mute a better communicator. I want him on my reading table every day, and if you try one of his books, so will you."
Peter Coyote, actor and author of Sleeping Where I Fall