YES! – Super PACs & voter suppression have locked it up for Romney.
38% (14 votes)
NO! – Obama needs a big enough margin so the election can't be stolen.
62% (23 votes)
Total votes: 37

Comments

maggieV's picture
maggieV 2 years 49 weeks ago

where's the "I hope not" option?

Berry's picture
Berry 2 years 49 weeks ago

So it seems like anyone who climbs to the top of the ladder, people come out and vote for them. It does not matter how they got there or who and what is said. Its like a one win circus that came to town, We see them all the time, (TV, because, You are told so by Authority Umm . Authority of what? Berry just don't understand power with ignorance, ignorance with power all at the same time. "They must go together, they do They do ~~ (Masochism, Sadism do they go together ? How did that get in there? ?

Rboisvert7's picture
Rboisvert7 2 years 49 weeks ago

Vote for Jill Stein of the Green Party for President.

jazzyjoy's picture
jazzyjoy 2 years 49 weeks ago

I live in Ohio and refuse to focus on loss. I believe we can win and save our democracy.

jamvaru's picture
jamvaru 2 years 49 weeks ago

Are the American people stupid enough to elect Romney? Probably...

any 3rd party vote is a vote for Romney

better a fake democrat than a real republican

washnwmn's picture
washnwmn 2 years 49 weeks ago

1. Not all disinfranchised voters are democrats, because not all republicans are wealthy, young etc. and voter suppresion laws will also effect their numbers and independents. 2. Not all states are getting hit with pack ads. I have not seen 1 yet here in Washington state. 3. Those states with the voter issues need a grassroots push to get as many voters' ID's as they can and help them get to the polls. 4. I really think the people are sick of corporate politics, and the best way to do something about it, is to keep a lame duck president with nothing to lose by going after the banksters and corporations. That may be what the GOP is most worried about.

Highland Harry's picture
Highland Harry 2 years 49 weeks ago

Being old school left (SDS) I will vote for the President. However. I prefer to do my voting in the streets. If you know what I mean. Power to the People!!!!

Login or register to post comments

And Gilmore makes 17...

You need to know this... Support for Donald Trump's campaign is still growing nationally, and in early primary states, but he's not just gaining support in early primary states. A new poll from Florida shows that Trump is leading Jeb by 6 percentage points - and he's leading Rubio by 16 points.

"The powers that be are running roughshod over the powers that OUGHT to be. Hartmann tells us what went wrong — and what you and I can do to help set American right again."
Jim Hightower, National Radio Commentator, Writer, Public Speaker, and author of the bestselling Thieves in High Places
"Right through the worst of the Bush years and into the present, Thom Hartmann has been one of the very few voices constantly willing to tell the truth. Rank him up there with Jon Stewart, Bill Moyers, and Paul Krugman for having the sheer persistent courage of his convictions."
Bill McKibben, author of Eaarth
"Thom Hartmann’s book explains in simple language and with concrete research the details of the Neo-con’s war against the American middle class. It proves what many have intuited and serves to remind us that without a healthy, employed, and vital middle class, America is no more than the richest Third World country on the planet."
Peter Coyote, Actor and author of Sleeping Where I Fall