- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
There were conflicting reports on Sunday regarding a recent proposal for United States-North Korea peace talks which was allegedly made before North Korea"s recent nuclear test
Hillary Clinton believes both Republican candidates Donald Trump and Ted Cruz "missed the mark" with their approach to the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict
Images of Thom
"Hartmann speaks with the straight talking clarity and brilliance of a modern day Tom Paine as he exposes the intentional and systematic destruction of America’s middle class by an alliance of political con artists and outlines a program to restore it. This is Hartmann at his best. Essential reading for those interested in restoring the institution that made America the envy of the world."
—David C. Korten, author of The Great Turning and When Corporations Rule the World
From Unequal Protection, 2nd Edition:
"If you wonder why and when giant corporations got the power to reign supreme over us, here’s the story."
—Jim Hightower, national radio commentator and author of Swim Against the Current
"The powers that be are running roughshod over the powers that OUGHT to be. Hartmann tells us what went wrong — and what you and I can do to help set American right again."
—Jim Hightower, National Radio Commentator, Writer, Public Speaker, and author of the bestselling Thieves in High Places
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
- Social Inequality in the Descent Society
- Colorado Farmer Shatters Hemp's Fiber Ceiling
- Federal Lab Forced To Close After ‘Disturbing’ Data Manipulation
- French President François Hollande Announced His Intention To Veto TTIP, The Free-Trade Treaty Between The EU And The U.S.
- Wisconsin's Prison-Sentencing Algorithm Challenged in Court
Latest Member Blogs
- GOP Jobs tactic ignored by Thom & everyone
- Hillary NOT GUILTY of anything EXCEPT having to put up with RIGHT WING KNUCKLEHEADS
- SOCIAL SECURITY TO LAST 1,000 YEARS: CAP RAISED TO $1 BILLION DOLLARS!
- House Report Exonerates Hillary Clinton For Benghazi, Exposes Republican Witch-Hunt
- Income level is not an indication of ethical standards