- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
Republicans haven’t taken over red states; Democrats have lost them by not running as real Democrats.
That’s my big takeaway from Alec MacGillis’ fascinating look into the biggest political mystery of our time: why poor white people in red states are not bothering to turn out to vote, leaving the field to Republicans elected by more affluent whites in those states.
Images of Thom
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
Latest Member Blogs
- Syrian Refugees: it is so easy to get America to give itself a black-eye on the international stage
- Possible solution for US!?: China “disappearing” corrupt Wall Street types.
- DAESH ally Turkey downs Russian jet bombing DAESH
- Donald Trump is the next Hitler and the Republican Party is the new Nazi Party
- JOHN KENNEDY KILLED BY J. FILES, M. WALLACE, & J. ROSELLI