- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
The big question right now is whether to call Hillary Clinton a progressive, or a "moderate."
And then there's the question of who is more electable in a general election: an unabashedly progressive democrat, like Bernie Sanders; or a "centrist" democrat, like Hillary Clinton.
Images of Thom
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
Latest Member Blogs
- If Bernie doesn’t get rid of Hillary for being a special interest cash monger, then a republican candidate will and the demorats will lose the White House.
- make AMERICA your BITCH
- TPP?: ALEC pushing legislation requiring higher priced “abuse-deterrent” pain killers….that are likely to be fakes!
- How to use an Ignore userscript on HipChat
- The School of the Americas - SCHOOL OF ASSASSINS USA... "the biggest base for de-stabilization in Latin America,"