- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
Jul. 22, 2016 2:14 pm
By Thom Hartmann A...
Let's get geeky on music. Ever wonder what's happening in a musician's brain when they're actually playing a song?
What about when a musician starts improvising - starts playing music directly "off the cuff"?
There were conflicting reports on Sunday regarding a recent proposal for United States-North Korea peace talks which was allegedly made before North Korea"s recent nuclear test
Hillary Clinton believes both Republican candidates Donald Trump and Ted Cruz "missed the mark" with their approach to the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict
Images of Thom
From Unequal Protection, 2nd Edition:
"If you wonder why and when giant corporations got the power to reign supreme over us, here’s the story."
—Jim Hightower, national radio commentator and author of Swim Against the Current
From Cracking the Code:
"No one communicates more thoughtfully or effectively on the radio airwaves than Thom Hartmann. He gets inside the arguments and helps people to think them through—to understand how to respond when they’re talking about public issues with coworkers, neighbors, and friends. This book explores some of the key perspectives behind his approach, teaching us not just how to find the facts, but to talk about what they mean in a way that people will hear."
—to understand how to respond when they’re talking about public issues with coworkers, neighbors, and friends. This book explores some of the key perspectives behind his approach, teaching us not just how to find the facts, but to talk about what they mean in a way that people will hear."
From The Thom Hartmann Reader:
"Through compelling personal stories, Hartmann presents a dramatic and deeply disturbing picture of humans as a profoundly troubled species. Hope lies in his inspiring vision of our enormous unrealized potential and his description of the path to its realization."
—David Korten, author of Agenda for a New Economy, The Great Turning, and When Corporations Rule the World
Latest From The Community
Latest Member Blogs
- The gimmick of 'hell' and the mistaken overvaluation of thanatophobia
- Planet of the Apes..? Reply to Hillary's eMail after She selected Kaine for VP.
- Ben Jealous just said that Tim Kaine in known for wanting to Deregulate Wallstreet? There you go. That's a good reason for HRC to pick him as VP!
- Hillary Just Doubled Trump/Pences' Chances of Winning
- HILLARY'S VP CHOICE: >60% REVOLUTIONARY LANDSLIDE FILIBUSTER-PROOF WIN, OR, 55% - 59% LOGJAM WIN, OR, 51% - 54% TUG-OF-WAR WIN, OR, <49% EMAIL-LIAR-BENGHAZI LOSS!!!