- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
Now that John Kasich and Ted Cruz have dropped out, it’s pretty much official: Donald Trump is the 2016 Republican nominee for president.
The pundits never saw this coming, but they should have. The Republican Party has been running a scam on its base for decades now, and voters were bound to discover this scam sooner or later.
Images of Thom
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
Latest Member Blogs
- Larry "My Nigga" Wilmore Admits To "Losing The Room"
- Joel Silverman Misstates the "Burden of Proof" concept on The Big Picture, Wednesday May 4, 2016
- Congress members should have to respond anyone! Even if they aren't in their state constituency
- CAP THE DERIVATIVE SUB-BANKs @ 10X THEIR TOTAL ASSETS!
- Do Commentators, Analyst, Pro-Politician, and Elites Understand this Election?