YES! Tape proves he's behind the voter intimidation tactics.
81% (34 votes)
NO! Nothing's as bad as insulting 1/2 the country.
19% (8 votes)
Total votes: 42

Comments

SalmonNationWoman's picture
SalmonNationWoman 2 years 19 weeks ago

Romney has NO conscience. Period. He doesn't care one iota if he insults half the country OR more than half the country that are WOMEN.

brrrrk's picture
brrrrk 2 years 19 weeks ago

As much as I abhore the idea of violence, I fear that there may be a tipping point approaching that may result in violent conflicts..... particularly if the election results are in dispute. I hope I'm wrong.....

mlevans's picture
mlevans 2 years 19 weeks ago

brrrrk, I also hope you are incorrect in this. However, I have also been noting the worsening of condidtions in recent times, and wondering if our country may not be headed in such a direction. One of the benefits of living a long time is one gains perspective. Unfortunately that is also one of the drawbacks.

washnwmn's picture
washnwmn 2 years 19 weeks ago

They are convinced that the only way they can win is through lies, voter manipulation, stacking the courts, buying people off and other dirty tricks, win at all costs, desperate actions. God knows they could never win on any sort of merit, because they don't support bettering the whole of society and begs the question: if that's the best they can do, why does the party even continue? Hard to comprehend that people don't ask what kind of party is worth voting for with such a destructive and self-destructive agenda. The most dangerous thing for society is ignorance and fanaticism - redoubling their efforts after losing sight of any goal. We the people have to do our best to beat the money! However, I strongly believe that if Romney wins, everything will be trashed so badly he won't get a 2nd term and neither will his pals in congress!

arky12's picture
arky12 2 years 19 weeks ago

Since I don't believe in accidents, it stands to reason that not long after this conferance call that major employers sent out these messages to employees. I don't know if it's worse then his 47% comment, but it's definitely more illegal, or should be.

ghostlly's picture
ghostlly 2 years 19 weeks ago

Both comments are bad. Voter intimidation is bordering on illegal and should be investigated.

Login or register to post comments

Would You Like Some Crippling Debt with that Degree?

Wall Street-style predatory capitalism has taken over our education system, and it’s absolutely devastating a whole generation of young people.

"Thom Hartmann’s book explains in simple language and with concrete research the details of the Neo-con’s war against the American middle class. It proves what many have intuited and serves to remind us that without a healthy, employed, and vital middle class, America is no more than the richest Third World country on the planet."
Peter Coyote, Actor and author of Sleeping Where I Fall
"Thom Hartmann ought to be bronzed. His new book sets off from the same high plane as the last and offers explicit tools and how-to advice that will allow you to see, hear, and feel propaganda when it's directed at you and use the same techniques to refute it. His book would make a deaf-mute a better communicator. I want him on my reading table every day, and if you try one of his books, so will you."
Peter Coyote, actor and author of Sleeping Where I Fall
"I think many of us recognize that for all but the wealthiest, life in America is getting increasingly hard. Screwed explores why, showing how this is no accidental process, but rather the product of conscious political choices, choices we can change with enough courage and commitment. Like all of Thom’s great work, it helps show us the way forward."
Paul Loeb, author of Soul of a Citizen and The Impossible Will Take a Little While