- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
Today, while millions of people across America are celebrating Columbus Day, the city of Albuquerque, New Mexico is doing something different -- it’s celebrating Indigenous People’s Day.
It’s using the second Monday in October as a chance to raise awareness about the cultural contributions of the people who lived on this continent long before the Nina, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria crossed the Atlantic.
Images of Thom
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
- In lieu of Columbus Day
- Why arent the good cops saying anything about the bad cops,why arent the good politicians saying anything about bad politicians
- Free viewing Inland Empire, California- 'HEIST: Who Stole the American Dream'
- Rich Foreigners, Green Cards And Gerrymandering
- Daily Topics - Monday October 12th, 2015