- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
Jul. 22, 2016 2:14 pm
By Thom Hartmann A...
Let's get geeky on music. Ever wonder what's happening in a musician's brain when they're actually playing a song?
What about when a musician starts improvising - starts playing music directly "off the cuff"?
There were conflicting reports on Sunday regarding a recent proposal for United States-North Korea peace talks which was allegedly made before North Korea"s recent nuclear test
Hillary Clinton believes both Republican candidates Donald Trump and Ted Cruz "missed the mark" with their approach to the Israel-Palestinian Arab conflict
Images of Thom
"If we are going to live in a Democracy, we need to have a healthy middle class. Thom Hartmann shows us how the ‘cons’ have wronged this country, and tells us what needs to be done to reclaim what it is to be American."
—Eric Utne, Founder, Utne magazine
From Unequal Protection, 2nd Edition:
"Hartmann combines a remarkable piece of historical research with a brilliant literary style to tell the grand story of corporate corruption and its consequences for society with the force and readability of a great novel."
—David C. Korten, author of When Corporations Rule the World and Agenda for A New Economy
From Cracking the Code:
"No one communicates more thoughtfully or effectively on the radio airwaves than Thom Hartmann. He gets inside the arguments and helps people to think them through—to understand how to respond when they’re talking about public issues with coworkers, neighbors, and friends. This book explores some of the key perspectives behind his approach, teaching us not just how to find the facts, but to talk about what they mean in a way that people will hear."
—Paul Loeb, author of Soul of a Citizen
Latest From The Community
Latest Member Blogs
- The gimmick of 'hell' and the mistaken overvaluation of thanatophobia
- Planet of the Apes..? Reply to Hillary's eMail after She selected Kaine for VP.
- Ben Jealous just said that Tim Kaine in known for wanting to Deregulate Wallstreet? There you go. That's a good reason for HRC to pick him as VP!
- HILLARY'S VP CHOICE: >60% REVOLUTIONARY LANDSLIDE FILIBUSTER-PROOF WIN, OR, 55% - 59% LOGJAM WIN, OR, 51% - 54% TUG-OF-WAR WIN, OR, <49% EMAIL-LIAR-BENGHAZI LOSS!!!
- No Contributions for Political Fools