- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
Donald Trump is the Republican nominee, Prince may have had a drug problem, and a record breaking 88,000 people have been evacuated from Fort McMurray.
If you've turned on a corporate 24-hour news network in the last couple of days, those are three things that you have definitely heard about.
Images of Thom
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
Latest Member Blogs
- Ted Cruz. Crazy like a fox.
- Larry "My Nigga" Wilmore Admits To "Losing The Room"
- Joel Silverman Misstates the "Burden of Proof" concept on The Big Picture, Wednesday May 4, 2016
- Congress members should have to respond anyone! Even if they aren't in their state constituency
- CAP THE DERIVATIVE SUB-BANKs @ 10X THEIR TOTAL ASSETS!