- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
America's biggest companies are playing by their own set of rules. According to a recent report from two major watchdog organizations, our nation's Fortune 500 companies have $2.1 trillion dollars stashed in overseas tax havens.
To put that number in perspective, it's worth noting that the entire federal budget for 2015 was only about $3.8 trillion.
Images of Thom
Latest From The Community
Latest Forum Posts
Latest Member Blogs
- Children as Profit Engines: “The Ugly Charter School Scandal Arne Duncan is Leaving Behind.”
- Could simple blood tests have prevented school shootings?
- The TPP will damage State and Local governments.
- TPP + (Right to Work) + (Pollute or sue) = a very ugly future for America’s 99%.
- TPP: Corporations from slave familiar countries in Asia will sue to be relieved of “onerous” labor laws here in the States.