May. 2, 2010 6:40 pm
- Senator Bernie Sanders, (I-VT) spends the hour with Thom discussing the issues and answering listener questions. Weekly round up.
- Ravi Batra, Professor of Economics at Southern Methodist University, internally best selling author of "The New Golden Age: The Coming Revolution against Political Corruption and Economic Chaos" and "Greenspan’s Fraud: How Two Decades of His Policies Have Undermined the Global Economy".
- "Brunch With Bernie"
- What is the fate & future of the world economy?
- Bumper Music:
- Today's newsletter has details of today's guests and links to the major stories and alerts that Thom covered in the show, plus lots more. If you haven't signed up for the free newsletter yet, please do. If you missed today's newsletter, it is in the archive.
- Quote: "As citizens of this democracy, you are the rulers and the ruled, the law-givers and the law-abiding, the beginning and the end.". -- Adlai Stevenson.