Today's Headlines From The Hartmann Report
- Poll: Almost Nobody Likes Plan To Kill Net Neutrality. GOP FCC Chair Ajit Pai: We're Doing It Anyway
- Lawmakers and 70+ Advocacy Groups Call on North American Leaders to #ReplaceNAFTA
- Mistletoe and (a large) wine: Seven-fold increase in wine glass size over 300 years
- 'If This Bill Passes, People Will Die': Tax Scam Opponents Rally as GOP Aims for Final Vote Next Week
- Cancer and sugar: A surprise connection or 50-year cover-up?
Wednesday's Radio Show
noon-3:00 pm eastern
Tune in on satellite radio at SiriusXM Progress 127
On the show today...
Broadcasting LIVE from the American Postal Workers Union,
Mark Dimondstein, President, on with Thom now....
It's Anything Goes Today!
Call in Live!
Thom is joined by Dr. Richard Wolff to discuss the generation lost to income inequality. How wealth disparity is a sign that our system is not working and must be rigorously criticized and critiqued.