- May. 29, 2020 4:33 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump wants to go after social media because Twitter pointed out one of his lies. And, in fact, social media has done a lot of damage to America and the American body politic, with the most visible example being it's help in putting Donald Trump in the White House in 2016.
- May. 28, 2020 4:09 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Trump and Republicans don't want mail-in voting this November because it blows up a couple of their most effective voter suppression schemes.
- May. 27, 2020 4:51 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump and Jair Bolsonaro, presidents of the United States and Brazil, are essentially refusing to do anything consequential about an epidemic that is killing massive numbers of their own countries' citizens.
- May. 26, 2020 4:33 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The contours of Donald Trump's reelection strategy are coming into view. It appears he's trying to get as many people infected as possible in red states and swing states, so by November they will have herd immunity and can go vote.
History will not be kind to the billionaire Trump whisperers responsible for so many COVID-19 deathsMay. 21, 2020 4:50 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Several new studies and models suggest that if Donald Trump had simply declared a state of national emergency, largely shutting down the country, a few weeks earlier than he did, tens of thousands of people who are dead right now would still be alive.
- May. 20, 2020 4:58 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Back in 1971, Louis Powell, in his infamous memo, cited Ralph Nader and Rachel Carson as the villains who had started consumer safety and environmental movements.
- May. 19, 2020 4:25 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...When Congress put together the $2 trillion CARES2 Act they added a Congressional Oversight board. That board just released its first report, and it is shocking. Former "Foreclosure King" and current Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin is in charge of what it is, essentially, a $500 billion slush fund.
- May. 18, 2020 2:27 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
- May. 15, 2020 4:13 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
- May. 14, 2020 3:59 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...While other countries have eliminated or controlled the coronavirus, we learned today that Donald Trump chose specifically not to order test kits, personal protective equipment or ventilators way back in January because Jared Kushner advised him that it might spook the stock market if the nation were to prepare for the pandemic.