- Jan. 22, 2020 7:46 amBy SueN
- Democracy Itself Is On Trial... Alexander Hamilton's Thoughts on Abuse of Power as Cause For Impeachment...
- Democracy on Trial... Thom's Take & Your Calls Along w/LIVE coverage of the Senate Impeachment Trial of Donald Trump...
- Jan. 21, 2020 2:58 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...While Donald Trump is on trial in the Senate impeachment hearings, many commentators are pointing out that the Senate is also at trial. Few, however, are pointing out that the fare and future of our country may will also be decided by this trial.
- Jan. 20, 2020 3:30 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump refused to brief the only branch of government that has the power to make war about his attack on Iranian General Soleimani.
- Jan. 17, 2020 3:48 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Lev Parnas tells the story of how Donald Trump fired ambassador Marie Yovanovitch at least "four or five times," and that they were afraid that he would "fire her with a tweet." This is not the first time we have heard from White House insiders that the president often gives irrational or stupid orders that his staff then ignores.
- Jan. 16, 2020 3:39 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump has corrupted pretty much every federal agency, but the one that is most concerning is his corruption of the Department of Justice. Bill Barr, in 1992, ran the cover up of the Iran/Contra treason scandal on behalf of George HW Bush and Ronald Reagan. Now he's running, according to Lev Parnas, multiple coverups for Donald Trump.
- Jan. 15, 2020 3:46 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...New evidence shows that a Republican candidate for Congress was helping Giuliani and Trump in surveillance of US ambassador Marie Yovanovitch in Ukraine. If the Attorney General continues to refuse to investigate this crime, he should be impeached along with the president.
- Jan. 14, 2020 4:19 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Now that Bernie and Elizabeth Warren are both starting to pull really well, the two of them combined well ahead of Joe Biden, the knives are coming out in the media. This morning on both MSNBC and CNN, commentators were complaining about how dramatically both of them plan to increase federal spending over the next decade.
Big Pharma Won't Let Us Import Medicine From Canada, But Insists on Sending Carcinogen-Contaminated Pills to the PublicJan. 14, 2020 2:58 amBy Thom Hartmann A...Big Pharma spends a small fortune every year buying politicians to make sure we can't import prescription drugs from Canada, but they're more than happy to sell us contaminated medications from countries with weak manufacturing controls and exploitable labor that ensure high-profit margins.
- Jan. 13, 2020 3:39 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Newsweek is reporting that the United Nations investigation of developed countries around the world finds that poverty in the United States is now so widespread and severe, with over 40 million Americans below the poverty level and many of them living without basic sanitation or enough food and without any access to healthcare, that large parts o
- Jan. 10, 2020 3:39 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Now that we've entered an election year, there is a lot of speculation about what America could look like if Donald Trump gets another term, by hook or by crook.