Big Pharma Won't Let Us Import Medicine From Canada, But Insists on Sending Carcinogen-Contaminated Pills to the PublicJan. 14, 2020 3:58 amBy Thom Hartmann A...Big Pharma spends a small fortune every year buying politicians to make sure we can't import prescription drugs from Canada, but they're more than happy to sell us contaminated medications from countries with weak manufacturing controls and exploitable labor that ensure high-profit margins.
- Jan. 13, 2020 4:39 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Newsweek is reporting that the United Nations investigation of developed countries around the world finds that poverty in the United States is now so widespread and severe, with over 40 million Americans below the poverty level and many of them living without basic sanitation or enough food and without any access to healthcare, that large parts o
- Jan. 10, 2020 4:39 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Now that we've entered an election year, there is a lot of speculation about what America could look like if Donald Trump gets another term, by hook or by crook.
- Jan. 9, 2020 6:32 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Doug Collins Says Democrats Love Terrorists - when It's Republics Who Really Do. Bush & Cheney used terrorism to make Cheney rich with no-bid contracts for Halliburton and to enrich their buddies among the defense contractors.
- Jan. 7, 2020 4:48 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...In war and diplomacy there are basically two types of moves.
Tactical moves are efforts to accomplish small, specific things. Seize that hill, or get this tariff reduced.
- Jan. 6, 2020 4:45 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Trump kicked off his re-election campaign just like Nixon with Vietnam, Reagan with Grenada, Bush 1 with Iraq, and Bush 2 with both Afghanistan and Iraq - with a war.
- Jan. 3, 2020 4:21 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...When Bush and Cheney decided to lie us into a war with Iraq, and take down a Sunni government, it became inevitable that Iraq, a Shia majority country, would end up with Shia control and align itself with Shia controlled Iran.
- Jan. 2, 2020 5:37 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Last week in an interview Chuck Todd admitted that he has now, finally, after all these years, realized that Republicans come on his show and others specifically to tell lies and spread disinformation.