Friday, July 12: Philadelphia, PA 4:15pm - At Netroots Nation
Location: PA Convention Center, 1101 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA
Become a Thom Supporter- Click the Patreon button
- Apr. 11, 2019 12:01 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
Yesterday, in an interview with the Washington Post, Former Trump economic adviser Gary Cohn revealed he was "stunned" by Trump's proposed 2020 budget recommending $26 billion in cuts to Social Security and the Social Security Disability Insurance program.
What's stunning is that anybody would be stunned by this.
- Apr. 9, 2019 2:48 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...According to BuzzFeed News, the heads of the Kochhead caucus in Congress, Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows, are advising pharmaceutical companies to refuse to cooperate with Congress itself. The reporting indicates they're doing this because of their concern about the company's testimony's impact on the company's stock prices.
Republicans have put the US on a path of warp-speed decline — and they want you to think it's worth cheering forApr. 5, 2019 2:52 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Listening to Republicans, it's apparent they don't have much respect for the intelligence of the American people.
- Apr. 2, 2019 4:01 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Trump and the Republicans have essentially told us that they have a plan for healthcare that's better than Obamacare and better than anything Bernie or other Democrats could come up with. But, they can't tell us the details until after the election because it is so explosive and so extraordinary.
- Apr. 2, 2019 9:01 amBy Thom Hartmann A...Every month tens of thousands of people lose their access to healthcare because Republican states are imposing all sorts of restrictions on access to Medicaid.
- Mar. 25, 2019 4:07 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
- Mar. 20, 2019 4:13 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
- Mar. 20, 2019 2:50 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...We may be on the verge of seeing the Mueller report, at the same time that Steve King is encouraging Trump followers to prepare for a civil war, saying his side has "8 trillion bullets." Thank about that - a civil war is the only kind of war where, literally, neighbors kill their neighbors, family members murder family members, all in the name of