- Apr. 19, 2020 4:04 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The big question that the media is asking is, "Why?" Why is it that right wing billionaires are funding protests of shelter in place orders in the states? Why is it that Fox News is pushing so hard to reopen the economy? Why are TV doctor pundits on Fox saying that having 2% or 3% of our population die is an acceptable price to pay?
- Apr. 17, 2020 4:29 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The coronavirus crisis is highlighting how dysfunctional states run by Republicans are. This is a feature of GOP rule, not a bug.
- Apr. 16, 2020 4:22 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer, who is not only having to deal with a massive coronavirus outbreak but also with a right wing anti-quarantine revolt funded, according to the New York Times, in part by the DeVos family, pointed out that the enemy here is not each other, but is the virus.
- Apr. 15, 2020 4:57 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Once again, the Republican party and their members in Congress have screwed average Americans to give a huge benefit to America's super wealthy. You might've gotten $1200, but the truly rich got a fortune.
- Apr. 13, 2020 4:30 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Dr. David Nabarro of the World Health Organization says that until a vaccine is developed, the coronavirus will likely "stalk the human race" for quite a while. Shelter in place and all the other efforts to stop the spread of the coronavirus are designed to do, basically, only one thing: protect hospitals.
- Apr. 9, 2020 3:40 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The Federal Reserve said yesterday that they could pump over $2 trillion into the economy, while other reports suggested it could be over $4 trillion. All of this is done without oversight and regulation by Congress, based on decisions made exclusively by the Fed.
- Apr. 9, 2020 7:02 amBy Thom Hartmann A...In two or three weeks we're going to start seeing people show up in hospitals in Wisconsin because of the stunt Republicans in the Wisconsin legislature, the Wisconsin Supreme Court, and the US Supreme Court pulled off this week. Many of those people will die, just so Republicans could suppress the vote in Wisconsin.
- Apr. 7, 2020 5:09 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The Republican war on voting rolls on. The Republican-controlled Wisconsin Supreme Court, and the Republican-controlled US Supreme Court have both, over the loud objection of their own members, ruled that physical, in-person elections must happen in Wisconsin today.
- Apr. 6, 2020 3:11 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Ever since the Reagan revolution, right wing billionaires have been pouring money into Red states to cement Republican control. Their big issue is how much they hate "socialism" including things like Medicaid, free college, and food and housing supports. Red states are heavily subsidized by federal tax money taken from Blue states.