- Oct. 8, 2019 3:01 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Christopher Wiley, the guy who worked at Cambridge Analytica under Steve Bannon, has laid out how they identified potential Trump voters. They looked for the same type of vulnerabilities in white people who the military had previously been profiling among American muslims as vulnerable to indoctrination or radicalization by groups like ISIS.
- Oct. 7, 2019 3:57 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The Kurds got screwed at the end of World War I, And lost their dream of an independent Kurdistan. There are large Kurdish communities in northern Syria, southern Turkey, and northwestern Iraq, and they have long dreamed of pulling back together into one country.
- Oct. 3, 2019 3:36 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The destruction of the middle class is destroying democracies and paving the way for authoritarian rule.
- Oct. 2, 2019 3:29 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump has suggested that South and Central American refugees fleeing gang violence and starvation from climate change should be shot in the legs as they approach the US border to ask for asylum.
- Oct. 1, 2019 3:04 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...We just learned that attorney general Bill Barr, who engineered the 1992 cover up of Iran Contra on behalf of Reagan and Bush, was in Italy last week trying to find evidence that the Mueller investigation, the FBI, and US intelligence agencies were corrupted by the Clinton campaign.
- Sep. 30, 2019 3:49 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Over the weekend, Donald Trump used words like "treason" and "Civil War" in his tweets, and called for the imprisonment of the US congressman who is leading the impeachment inquiry. Clearly, he is willing to put personal political survival above the good of our country, which is all the more reason he needs to be impeached right away.
- Sep. 26, 2019 3:50 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump, with the help of Mike Pompeo, Bill Barr and Mike Pence, has clearly tried to force a foreign government to find or manufacture dirt on his political opponents. This is impeachable. This is literally the definition of "High Crimes" defined in the Constitution.
- Sep. 25, 2019 3:57 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...At this moment when it appears certain that Donald Trump has used the power of his office for corrupt political purposes, the larger question that we will all live with for years is how will the Republican Party respond.
- Sep. 24, 2019 4:21 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Trump's Ukrainian extortion scandal is metastasizing across his administration. It's now apparent that his Chief of Staff played a role in stopping the money that Congress had appropriated for Ukraine to defend itself, and that Mike Pence communicated part of the implied threat, to the Ukrainian president.