- Jun. 3, 2019 2:16 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump arrived in London and immediately tweeted about how upset he was that he couldn't watch his beloved Fox News and attacked CNN.
- May. 31, 2019 2:27 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump is basing his reelection on two primary issues: trade and immigration. At their core, both are being sold as jobs issues, and, historically, both have been. American workers know that employers have given many of their jobs to non-citizens who are willing to work cheaper.
- May. 31, 2019 1:25 amBy Thom Hartmann A..."[Americans'] patriotism would certainly prefer its [tariffs'] continuance and application to the great purposes of the public education, roads, rivers, canals, and such other objects of public improvement as it may be thought proper to add to the constitutional enumeration of federal powers."
- May. 30, 2019 1:14 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The only reason Donald Trump isn't facing a prosecutor and time in prison right now is because back in 1973 Richard Nixon's Department of Justice said that they could not indict Nixon because the job of being president was so important.
- May. 29, 2019 1:19 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...All across Europe, when weather is severe and absolutely record-breaking, typically news reports point out that this is one of the predicted results of the current level of global warming.
- May. 28, 2019 2:19 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump and the entire Republican Party are so committed to keeping their billionaire donors happy, particularly those who make their money from fossil fuels, that they are not only deny science but now they are wrecking it.
- May. 23, 2019 1:49 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Democrats (Bernie & Lee) in the senate proposed legislation saying what the Constitution already says: that Trump can't go to war with Iran without congressional authorization. Every Republican on the committee, except Rand Paul, voted against it.
- May. 21, 2019 1:56 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The American republic could die, just like Rome. Wavering for some time on the verge of becoming a complete oligarchy, America is on the verge of flipping from a democratic republic to a strongman or autocratic form of government, something that's happened to dozens of democracies in the past few decades, but never before here.
- May. 21, 2019 8:34 amBy Thom Hartmann A...-- Congress opens impeachment hearings
Demands documents and testimony
-- Trump refuses.
-- Supreme court orders him to do it.
-- He cites Andrew Jackson and says enforce your own decision.
-- Congress demands that the witnesses show up.
-- He says, "enforce your own decision."
- May. 20, 2019 1:56 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Climate change is making the weather more severe. From arctic cyclone bombs bringing freezing damage to the country, to severe thunderstorms destroying homes and communities, this is all being made worse by climate change.