- May. 17, 2019 3:46 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The Republican Party's attack on women's reproductive rights has put the nation on a terrifying path
The GOP's Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice is on its way.
- May. 9, 2019 2:37 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Back 2011, a study from Farley Dickinson University found that people who watch Fox News are actually measurably less likely to know facts about current events and more likely to believe things that are not true. Now a new poll of Fox viewers versus those who watch everything else confirms that it still the case.
- May. 8, 2019 4:45 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...It's looking increasingly like Donald Trump has had zero or negative net worth ever since the 1980s or 90s, according to the tax reports released by the New York Times yesterday. He's been a grifter all along, running a huge con on America.
Mueller Report: Why Won't the Media Report That Barr's Redactions Are to Protect The Trump Crime Family?May. 7, 2019 4:23 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Coverup General Bill Barr has said that he redacted information in the Mueller Report "that would unduly infringe on the personal privacy and reputational interests of peripheral third parties." He's also made it clear that Donald Trump was not a "subject" of the investigation, which means that Donald Trump himself is a "third-party."
- May. 1, 2019 3:34 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The last time Bill Barr was Attorney General, he lied to Congress and the United States about President GHW Bush's authority to send troops into Panama to arrest Noriega, and he covered up the Iran Contra and Iraqgate scandals.
- Apr. 25, 2019 2:34 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Since Trump took office, we have seen several white supremacist, Fox news watching, Donald Trump cult following "very fine people" try to send pipe bombs to the entire leadership of the Democratic Party, murder a young woman in Charlottesville, show up at Hillary Clinton's house to try to arrest her, make death threats against black and Muslim me
- Apr. 24, 2019 7:14 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
Here are a few tips to the up-and-coming crop of progressive podcasters from somebody who's been doing it for around 15 years.