- May. 28, 2019 2:19 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump and the entire Republican Party are so committed to keeping their billionaire donors happy, particularly those who make their money from fossil fuels, that they are not only deny science but now they are wrecking it.
- May. 23, 2019 1:49 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Democrats (Bernie & Lee) in the senate proposed legislation saying what the Constitution already says: that Trump can't go to war with Iran without congressional authorization. Every Republican on the committee, except Rand Paul, voted against it.
- May. 21, 2019 1:56 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The American republic could die, just like Rome. Wavering for some time on the verge of becoming a complete oligarchy, America is on the verge of flipping from a democratic republic to a strongman or autocratic form of government, something that's happened to dozens of democracies in the past few decades, but never before here.
- May. 21, 2019 8:34 amBy Thom Hartmann A...-- Congress opens impeachment hearings
Demands documents and testimony
-- Trump refuses.
-- Supreme court orders him to do it.
-- He cites Andrew Jackson and says enforce your own decision.
-- Congress demands that the witnesses show up.
-- He says, "enforce your own decision."
- May. 20, 2019 1:56 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Climate change is making the weather more severe. From arctic cyclone bombs bringing freezing damage to the country, to severe thunderstorms destroying homes and communities, this is all being made worse by climate change.
- May. 17, 2019 3:46 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The Republican Party's attack on women's reproductive rights has put the nation on a terrifying path
The GOP's Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice is on its way.
- May. 9, 2019 2:37 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Back 2011, a study from Farley Dickinson University found that people who watch Fox News are actually measurably less likely to know facts about current events and more likely to believe things that are not true. Now a new poll of Fox viewers versus those who watch everything else confirms that it still the case.
- May. 8, 2019 4:45 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...It's looking increasingly like Donald Trump has had zero or negative net worth ever since the 1980s or 90s, according to the tax reports released by the New York Times yesterday. He's been a grifter all along, running a huge con on America.
Mueller Report: Why Won't the Media Report That Barr's Redactions Are to Protect The Trump Crime Family?May. 7, 2019 4:23 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Coverup General Bill Barr has said that he redacted information in the Mueller Report "that would unduly infringe on the personal privacy and reputational interests of peripheral third parties." He's also made it clear that Donald Trump was not a "subject" of the investigation, which means that Donald Trump himself is a "third-party."