- Oct. 9, 2019 4:50 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...President Andrew Jackson, whose picture hangs by Trump's desk in the Oval Office, defied the Supreme Court twice. When the Court said he couldn't slaughter or relocate the Cherokee Indians with the Trail of Tears, he said words to the effect of, "Supreme Court Chief Justice Marshall has made his ruling.
- Oct. 9, 2019 4:16 amBy Thom Hartmann A...After Brown v. Board and its subsequent supporting decisions in the 1950s, and Roe v. Wade in 1973, Republicans concluded that they needed to curb-or seize-the power of the Court.
- Oct. 8, 2019 3:01 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Christopher Wiley, the guy who worked at Cambridge Analytica under Steve Bannon, has laid out how they identified potential Trump voters. They looked for the same type of vulnerabilities in white people who the military had previously been profiling among American muslims as vulnerable to indoctrination or radicalization by groups like ISIS.
- Oct. 7, 2019 3:57 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The Kurds got screwed at the end of World War I, And lost their dream of an independent Kurdistan. There are large Kurdish communities in northern Syria, southern Turkey, and northwestern Iraq, and they have long dreamed of pulling back together into one country.
- Oct. 3, 2019 3:36 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The destruction of the middle class is destroying democracies and paving the way for authoritarian rule.
- Oct. 2, 2019 3:29 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump has suggested that South and Central American refugees fleeing gang violence and starvation from climate change should be shot in the legs as they approach the US border to ask for asylum.
- Oct. 1, 2019 3:04 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...We just learned that attorney general Bill Barr, who engineered the 1992 cover up of Iran Contra on behalf of Reagan and Bush, was in Italy last week trying to find evidence that the Mueller investigation, the FBI, and US intelligence agencies were corrupted by the Clinton campaign.
- Sep. 30, 2019 3:49 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Over the weekend, Donald Trump used words like "treason" and "Civil War" in his tweets, and called for the imprisonment of the US congressman who is leading the impeachment inquiry. Clearly, he is willing to put personal political survival above the good of our country, which is all the more reason he needs to be impeached right away.
- Sep. 26, 2019 3:50 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump, with the help of Mike Pompeo, Bill Barr and Mike Pence, has clearly tried to force a foreign government to find or manufacture dirt on his political opponents. This is impeachable. This is literally the definition of "High Crimes" defined in the Constitution.