- Mar. 14, 2019 1:23 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The refugee crisis across the Middle East and northern Africa is largely driven by climate change turning millions of square miles of farmland into desert and spiking food prices - this led to a young man in Tunisia setting himself on fire, kicking off the so-called "Arab Spring."
- Mar. 13, 2019 1:54 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The ability of rich kids to get into the top schools because their parents either bribed some low-level functionary or test proctor, or because their parents bribed the entire school with a $2.5 million gift like Jared Kushner's dad did with Harvard, is made triply galling when we see those same rich people supporting politicians who revel in str
Should Trump Be Impeached? Would a Democratic Prez Who Did the Same Things Trump Did - Get Away With It?Mar. 12, 2019 2:57 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The upside of impeachment hearings is that they'll highlight in a very specific way the crimes Trump has committed, and hopefully Pence as well. The downside is that it'll enrage the Trump supporters. Or is that the downside? Might it wake a few Trump supporters up? And aren't they enraged already?
- Mar. 11, 2019 12:17 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Back before most of us were born, President Harry Truman called out the GOP for lying to the American people, saying they were using "the best propaganda money can buy."
- Mar. 7, 2019 2:21 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
From hush payments to adult film stars to secret meetings with Russians to overriding security clearances to his kids and in-laws, Trump has superpassed any president is history for scandals, and is the third president in history to have scandals involving interactions with foreign powers - and this is as bad as Reagan's treason in Iran-Contra or Nixon's treason colluding with the South Vietnamese to extend that war for another 8 years.
- Mar. 6, 2019 2:54 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
You can't turn on a cable TV news channel these days without seeing some TV pundit or panelist saying that Democrats need to "move to the middle." What the heck do they mean?
- Feb. 26, 2019 4:16 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...A Knife in the Heart of Democracy - Billions$ in Dark MoneyEvery time some wimpy politician or self-appointed media pundit says we "can't pay for" Medicare for All or free college or better wages, know that the reason is simple - billions of dollars in dark, untraceable cash being poured from billionaires into the pock
- Feb. 25, 2019 3:25 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...58 former national security officials, including those from both democratic and republican administrations, have written a letter telling America and congress, that Trump's reelection stunt to whip up fear of brown people among Fox news viewers has "no factual basis." That's it - A Stunt!
- Feb. 21, 2019 2:13 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Trump has put a climate change denier who compares scientists studying carbon pollution to Nazis attacking Jews in charge of his science panel. The fossil fuel industry, like the tobacco industry before it, is making billionaires on the deaths of people.