- May. 20, 2020 4:58 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Back in 1971, Louis Powell, in his infamous memo, cited Ralph Nader and Rachel Carson as the villains who had started consumer safety and environmental movements.
- May. 19, 2020 4:25 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...When Congress put together the $2 trillion CARES2 Act they added a Congressional Oversight board. That board just released its first report, and it is shocking. Former "Foreclosure King" and current Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin is in charge of what it is, essentially, a $500 billion slush fund.
- May. 18, 2020 2:27 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
- May. 15, 2020 4:13 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...
- May. 14, 2020 3:59 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...While other countries have eliminated or controlled the coronavirus, we learned today that Donald Trump chose specifically not to order test kits, personal protective equipment or ventilators way back in January because Jared Kushner advised him that it might spook the stock market if the nation were to prepare for the pandemic.
- May. 12, 2020 5:08 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...We have now reached the peak of Reaganism stupidity. Reagan said the government wouldn't solve our problems, but that it was the cause of our problems and Republicans took that to heart. Therefore, Trump's government did not plan for the pandemic, because government can't solve problems.
- May. 11, 2020 4:35 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Don't expect this administration or the Republican party to do anything at all to help you, your family, or your friends during this pandemic and Trump Depression. Ever since 1980, the Republican Party has used each Republican presidency to shovel another few trillion dollars to their friends and owners, America's billionaires.
- May. 7, 2020 3:55 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Over the years, it's been well-documented that the Trump Crime Family has run a whole variety of frauds and grifts. The New York Times reported how Trump and his sister ripped off the IRS with a massive tax fraud to lay their hands on their daddy's estate.
- May. 6, 2020 4:31 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Donald Trump says, "The people of our country should think of themselves as warriors. Our country has to open."