- Aug. 8, 2019 3:11 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...In one of the most vivid examples of the year, Donald Trump's ICE has shown us how this administration protects the interests and lives of the wealthy while attacking people who are poor, defenseless, and powerless.
- Aug. 6, 2019 3:11 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...According to new data from the federal reserve, if current trends of the rich getting richer and the middle class getting poorer continues at their current rate, in 33 years the top 10% of Americans will own one hundred percent of all American wealth. Everyone else will be in poverty and in debt.
- Aug. 6, 2019 9:08 amBy Thom Hartmann A...While, in the wake of the El Paso murders, the media and most of our politicians are acting shocked-"shocked, I tell you!"-that there are armed racists in America who are trying to terrify people of color, the reality is that it's pretty much always been that way here in the United States.
- Aug. 2, 2019 4:00 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...The Republicans have some big bold ideas. At least 17 million voters were purged nationwide between 2016 and 2018, according to a study by the Brennan Center for Justice, because Republicans have the big idea that only white people should vote. Here's another.
- Aug. 1, 2019 3:53 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...CNN and so-called conservatives keep worrying about how we're going to "pay for" things like Medicare for all and free college at the Democratic Debates. It's the completely wrong frame and question.
- Jul. 18, 2019 1:56 pmBy Thom Hartmann A...Thomas Friedman, the confused billionaire, told us decades ago that "free trade" is what made the Lexus a successful product when, in fact, it was decades of Japanese government subsidies and explicit tariffs that did so.
- Jul. 18, 2019 8:17 amBy Thom Hartmann A...It's often said that if Trump is reelected, it'll be the end of democracy in America. But how could Trump get reelected, and how could democracy get wiped out in the USA?
Turns out, there's an actual project to rewrite our Constitution, turning America into a corporate-run oligarchy.