Jul. 13, 2010 7:19 pm
- What happens if the Dow hits one thousand?!
- 'Anything Goes' Friday.
- "South of the Border".
- Bumper Music:
- On Your Way Down, Trombone Shorty.
- If You've Got the Money (I've Got the Time), Willie Nelson.
- Summertime, Kenny Chesney.
- Anything Goes, Tony Bennett.
- Right To Complain, Trombone Shorty.
- You can leave your hat on, Randy Newman.
- Thank God It's Friday, Love and Kisses (video).
- Good To Go To Mexico, Toby Keith.
- Something Beautiful, Trombone Shorty.
- What a Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong.
- Today's newsletter has details of today's guests and links to the major stories and alerts that Thom covered in the show, plus lots more. If you haven't signed up for the free newsletter yet, please do. If you missed today's newsletter, it is in the archive.
- Quote: "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat - (1801-1850) in Economic Sophisms.