Jul. 1, 2010 7:08 am
- Kagan Hearings...Why are the Republicans so attached to race bating politics?
- Who is Barack Obama really?
- Should we start to worry about Russian Redheads, invisible ink, shortwave radios, wifi cafes and nuclear weapons?
- Bumper Music:
- Before You Accuse Me, Eric Clapton.
- Better Than I Ought To Be, Randy Rogers Band.
- One Step Forward, Desert Rose Band.
- Learn To Live, Darius Rucker.
- You can leave your hat on, Randy Newman.
- Novocaine, Little Big Town.
- Secret Agent Man, Johnny Rivers.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
- Today's newsletter has details of today's guests and links to the major stories and alerts that Thom covered in the show, plus lots more. If you haven't signed up for the free newsletter yet, please do. If you missed today's newsletter, it is in the archive.
- Quote: "Our whole constitutional heritage rebels at the thought of giving government the power to control men's minds." -- Thurgood Marshall.