- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- Alaska Senator Mark Begich - Alaska's senate race heats up. Why does Scott McAdams make sense for Alaska?
- Scott McAdams, Alaska candidate for U.S. Senate. Why this is one 3-way we just don't like?!
- Michael Barone, Senior Political Analyst for the Washington Examiner, Resident Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute. Do things go better with Koch?
- David Cay Johnston, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist; author of two bestsellers on taxes, Perfectly Legal and Free Lunch and forthcoming in 2011 The Fine Print. "Scary New Wage Data".
- Bill Hedrick, who is in a tight race for Congress against Republican Ken Calvert (D-CA, 44th District).
- Have the tea partiers become like Cyberdyne's Skynet in The Terminator?
- The good, the bad, and the very, very ugly.
Become a Thom Supporter
Click the Patreon button
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.