- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- Thom live from radio row at the Families USA 2011 Health Action Conference, Washington, D.C.
- The honorable Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT)
- Maria Freese, Government Relations and Policy-Director National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare...strategic planning and advocacy initiatives on Social Security and Medicare...served as Democratic Tax Counsel for the Senate Finance Committee, Legislative Director for Rep. L. F. Payne, D-VA, and Legislative Assistant for Rep. Norm Dicks, D-WA. Health care.
- Dr. Margaret Flowers, Maryland pediatrician with experience as a hospitalist at a rural hospital and in private practice....She is currently the Congressional Fellow of Physicians for a National Health Program, working on single-payer health care reform full time. Single Payer Health Care and Oregon event.
- Gus Schumacher, former Undersecretary of Agriculture-Clinton Administration, Chair Paul Newman Foundation Wholesome Wave (Wholesome Wave aims to support more sustainable farming methods and help decrease health care costs by providing affordable local fresh fruits and vegetables to families), Medicaid expert. Health care.
- Lynn Quincy, Senior Policy Analyst, Consumer's Union. Consumer's Union and health care.
- Dr. Carol J. Scott, M.D., M.S.Ed., FACEP, Emergency room physician at DeWitt Army Medical Center at Fort Belvoir in Fort Belvoir, Virginia; stress-management strategist for organizations and individuals; author of author of "Optimal Stress: Living In Your Best Stress Free Zone". Optimal Stress.
- Ron Pollock, Founding Executive Director of Families USA, the national organization for health care consumers. Families USA’s mission is to achieve high-quality, affordable health coverage for everyone in the U.S. Families USA and the the Families USA 2011 Health Action Conference, Washington, D.C.
- Bumper Music:
Become a Thom Supporter
Click the Patreon button
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.