- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- John Nichols, Washington Correspondent - The Nation Magazine; Associate Editor-Capital Times; author. Latest from the trenches...Wisconsin's war on Labor.
- Wisconsin State Senator Jon Erpenbach, District 27 (one of the 14 awol WI state senators). Latest from the trenches...Dems fight back.
- Peter Bergen, author of "The Longest War: The Enduring Conflict between America and al-Qaeda"
- Bumper Music:
- Working In The Coal Mine, Devo. – Requested by Jennie
- The Banks of Marble, The Weavers. – Requested by King Louie
- Thank 'Em Unions, John Statz. – Requested by John
- Workin' Day and night, Michael Jackson. – Requested by Cyp & Benny
- Which Side Are You On, Dropkick Murphys. – Requested by Fenian
- Fight On, Wisconsin, Steve Rashid. – Requested by Steve
- Hey, Governor Walker!, Ken Lonnquist. – Requested by Ken
- Crazy, Gnarls Barkley.
- Dizzy, Tommy Roe.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
- Article III, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution.
"The judicial Power of the United States shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour, and shall, at stated Times, receive for their Services a Compensation, which shall not be diminished during their Continuance in Office."
Become a Thom Supporter
Click the Patreon button
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.