- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- John Nichols, Washington Correspondent - The Nation Magazine; Associate Editor-Capital Times; author. Latest from the trenches...Wisconsin's war on Labor
- Michael Ledeen of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies. Why do conservatives think that bombs are the answer to everything?
- Susan Taylor, president, Ohio Federation of Teachers, AFT, AFL-CIO. War on Labor...Ohio union busting.
- Bryan Fischer, director of Issue Analysis for Government and Public Policy at American Family Association. Should bigots be able to become foster parents?
- Graeme Zielinski, Communications Director, Democratic Party of Wisconsin. BREAKING: Wisconsin Voters Launch Recall Campaign Against Eight GOP State Senators.
- Bumper Music:
- Take This Job and Shove It, Johnny Paycheck. - Requested by: Jonakron, Argo, & Cyp (video guy)
- Look for the Union Label 1981 classic ad, International Ladies Garment Workers Union. – Requested by B. Fred
- American Dope Growers Union Song, Saturday Night Live 1977.
- Dirty Business, New Riders of the Purple Sage. - Requested by mstaggerlee
- Coal Tattoo, Kathy Mattea. – Requested by Cheryl K. & Chris W.
- Joe Hill, Joan Baez. – Requested by Peggie, Mitch, & Thom!!!
- Union Maid, Old Crow Medicine Show. – Requested by Kari
- Talking Union, Pete Seeger. – Requested by Mcrush
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
Become a Thom Supporter
Click the Patreon button
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.