- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- It's International Women's Day.
- John Nichols, Washington Correspondent - The Nation Magazine; Associate Editor-Capital Times; author. Latest from the trenches...Wisconsin's war on Labor
- Ken Blackwell, Chair of the Pass the Balanced Budge Amendment. Why are conservatives pushing for a constitutional amendment requiring a balanced budget?
- Carrie Lukas of the Independent Women's Forum. The economic status of women and what she calls the "wage gap myth".
- Bill Black, Executive director for Teamsters Joint Council 43 - International Brotherhood of Teamsters. First Wisconsin, then Ohio and now Michigan...war on Labor continues.
- Bumper Music:
- Jump Start Melissa Czarnik - A Song for Wisconsin & Worker's Rights. - Requested by Mek
- Workin' Man (No Where to Go), Nitty Gritty Dirt Band. - Requested by Not So Silent
- Women Around The World At Work Martha and The Muffins. - Requested by Renee
- The Harder They Come Jimmy Cliff. – Requested by Word-2-Trio
- Why Don't You Get A Job The Offspring. – Dedicated to Lori
- Maggie's Farm, Bob Dylan. – Requested by many including: mt don!
- Ghost Chickens in the Sky, Sean Morey.
- Because I Got High, Afroman.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
Become a Thom Supporter
Click the Patreon button
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.