- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- Paul Gunter, Beyond Nuclear. Latest on radiation spread in Japan, plus more problems at the Fukushima plant.
- John Nichols of The Nation Magazine. Latest on the war on democracy.
- Ron Pollack, Executive Director of Families USA. Obamacare is a year old this week...what happens next?
- NY radio talk show host Steve Malzberg. Should it be a crime for welfare recipients to carry more than $20 in cash?
- Bumper Music:
- Breakdown, Daughtry.
- Believe, Staind.
- The Kochs Would Like To Buy The World, Jim Terr, Blue Canyon Productions.
- Dizzy, Tommy Roe.
- Doctor Doctor Help Me Please, A La Carte.
- Diamonds And Coal, Incubus.
- Express Yourself, Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd. Street Rhythm Band.
- Get The Party Started, Pink.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
- Crazy, Gnarls Barkley.
Become a Thom Supporter
Click the Patreon button
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.