- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- John Nichols, Washington Correspondent - The Nation Magazine; Associate Editor-Capital Times; author. Latest from the trenches...Wisconsin's war on Labor
- State Senator Chris Larson, Wisconsin State Senator (D-District 7)(one of the AWOL 14). Dems fight back against Walker.
- Dan Gainor,Vice President & T. Boone Pickens Free Market Fellow at the Business and Media Institute. Is O'Keefe style "gotcha" journalism the future of news?
- Dr. Matt Jette, Spokesperson, Committee to Recall Arizona Governor Jan Brewer (Republican who ran against Brewer in 2010). Recall Brewer before it's too late!!
- Seton Motley, President of Less Government and Alejandro Beutel, Government & Policy Analyst-Muslim Public Affairs Council (from The Big Picture). Witch hunts...really??
- Bumper Music:
- Chain Gang, Sam Cooke. – Requested by John the Long shore man
- Yesterday's Men, Celtic Thunder. – Requested by Granny M
- A Routine Day, Klaatu. – Requested by Bruce
- The Trees, Rush. – Requested by Spicoli
- Hazard Kentucky, Phil Ochs. – Requested by Anonymous
- Unstoppable In Madison, Graham & Barbara Dean.
- Where Are We Gonna Work (When the Trees Are Gone?), Jello Biafra And Mojo Nixon. - Requested by Jared
- Crazy, Gnarls Barkley.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
- Clip: Paul Weyrich (video).
"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome. Good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people. They never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
Become a Thom Supporter
Click the Patreon button
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.