- AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka. Labor segment.
- Robert Knight of the American Civil Rights Union. Is socialism to blame for DSK?!
- Bumper Music:
- Working Man's Ph.D., Aaron Tippin.
- 9 to 5, Dolly Parton (video).
- Working Man, Rush.
- Better Days (And the Bottoms Drops Out), Citizen King.
- Don't Do Me Like That, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers.
- U Can't Touch This, MC Hammer.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
- Clip: Paul Weyrich (video).
"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome. Good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people. They never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."