- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka. Labor segment.
- Robert Knight of the American Civil Rights Union. Is socialism to blame for DSK?!
- Bumper Music:
- Working Man's Ph.D., Aaron Tippin.
- 9 to 5, Dolly Parton (video).
- Working Man, Rush.
- Better Days (And the Bottoms Drops Out), Citizen King.
- Don't Do Me Like That, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers.
- U Can't Touch This, MC Hammer.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
- Clip: Paul Weyrich (video).
"Now many of our Christians have what I call the goo-goo syndrome. Good government. They want everybody to vote. I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of people. They never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
Become a Thom Supporter
Click the Patreon button
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.