- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- It's "UN Radio Day 2011".
- Ambassador, Sir Mark Lyall Grant, UK Ambassador / British Permanent Representative to the United Nations: war in Libya / climate change.
- Under-Secretary General Dr. Francis Deng, Secretary-General’s Special Envoy for the Prevention of Genocide: Sudan / violence in Syria.
- David Selig, Conservative commentator: Pawlenty stimulus plan for millionaires.
- Under Secretary-General Rebecca Grynspan, UN Development Programme. Sustainable development / development issues.
- Under-Secretary-General Radhika Coomaraswamy, Special Envoy of the UN Secretary-General: children and armed conflict.
- Geoffrey Shaw, UN and IAEA. Fukushima, Iran, N.Korea, etc.
- Bumper Music:
- War/No More Trouble, Playing for Change (video).
- Chicago, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young (video).
- Around The World Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Take the Money and Run, Steve Miller Band.
- A Brighter Day, The Doobie Brothers.
- All I wanna do, Sheryl Crow.
- Church On Sunday, Green Day.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
Become a Thom Supporter
Click the Patreon button
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.