- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- Vic Berardelli, Republican Liberty Caucus. Did the Supreme Court just kill public financing of elections?
- Craig Holman, Public Citizen. Did the Supreme Court just kill public financing of elections?
- A.W.R. Hawkins, PhD, Columnist-Pajamas Media. Why do conservatives paint all of Islam with the same extremist paint brush?
- Peter Bergen, Author. 9/11 was 10 years ago, Bin Laden is dead, isn't it time to end "The Longest War?"
- Cliff Schecter, Progressive PR consultant. Ohioans fight back against anti-union law.
- Bumper Music:
- Together, Anything Is Possible, Darius Rucker.
- I Fought The Law, Green Day.
- Thank God for the Supreme Court, Jim Terr.
- Live A Little, Kenny Chesney.
- Not Afraid, Eminem.
- Be Somebody, 3 Doors Down.
- This, Darius Rucker.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
Become a Thom Supporter
Click the Patreon button
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.