- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT). "Brunch With Bernie".
- Sam Lane, Reporter - Minnesota Independent. Minnesota Government Shutdown.
- Anything goes!
- Bumper Music:
- Warning, Incubus.
- Together, Anything Is Possible, Darius Rucker.
- Gloria, Michael Franti and Spearhead.
- Jump Start Melissa Czarnik - A Song for Wisconsin & Worker's Rights.
- Anything Goes (Chinese), from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
- A Brighter Day, The Doobie Brothers.
- Anything Goes, Tony Bennett.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- What a Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong.
- Crazy, Gnarls Barkley.
- "Democratic National Convention Nomination Acceptance", Harry S. Truman, 15 July 1948, Philadelphia, PA.
We have been working together for victory in a great cause. Victory has become a habit of our Party. It's been elected four times in succession, and I'm convinced it will be elected a fifth time next November. The reason is that the people know that the Democratic Party is the people's party, and the Republican Party is the Party of special interest, and it always has been and always will be.
- Speech: "Franklin Roosevelt's Address Announcing the Second New Deal, October 31, 1936.
Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me--and I welcome their hatred.
- "50 - Fireside Chat April 14, 1938" by Franklin D. Roosevelt.
It is going to cost Something to get out of this recession this way, but the profit of getting out of it will pay for the cost several times over. Lost working time is lost money. Every day that a workman is unemployed, or a machine is unused, or a business organization is marking time, is a loss to the Nation. Because of idle men and idle machines this Nation lost one hundred billion dollars between 1929 and the spring of 1933. This year you, the people of this country, are making about twelve billion dollars less than last year.
- "2 Timothy 3 (New International Version)".
1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.
2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,
3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good,
4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—
5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.
- "14th Amendment". Section 4.
The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.
- "Winston Churchill - "Never Give In" Speech"
You cannot tell from appearances how things will go. Sometimes imagination makes things out far worse than they are; yet without imagination not much can be done. Those people who are imaginative see many more dangers than perhaps exist; certainly many more than will happen; but then they must also pray to be given that extra courage to carry this far-reaching imagination. But for everyone, surely, what we have gone through in this period - I am addressing myself to the School - surely from this period of ten months this is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. We stood all alone a year ago, and to many countries it seemed that our account was closed, we were finished. All this tradition of ours, our songs, our School history, this part of the history of this country, were gone and finished and liquidated.
Become a Thom Supporter
Click the Patreon button
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.