- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- Civil disobedience to stop the Keystone XL tar-sands pipeline.
- Karen Nussbaum, Working America. Working America is not Michelle Bachmann's Super Pac.
- Dr. Ian Bremmer, Eurasia Group. The J Curve and what's next for Libya?
- Mark Williams, Former Chair-Tea Party Express. What would one Tea Partier do if he were in charge?
- Craig Aaron, CEO/President of FreePress.net. AT&T and T-Mobile...The Rick Perry connection.
- Bumper Music:
- Bad Moon Rising, Creedence Clearwater Revival (video).
- The Kochs Would Like To Buy The World, Jim Terr, Blue Canyon Productions.
- Let's Work Together, Canned Heat.
- We Can Work It Out, The Beatles.
- King For A Day, XTC.
- If I Ruled the World, Jan Peerce.
- Hanging On The Telephone, Blondie.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
Become a Thom Supporter
Click the Patreon button
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.