- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- Why does the Republican party cycle through Radical & Moderate?
- Greece - Austerity doesn't work.....
- Richard Mack, Former Sheriff now running for Congress against Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX, 21st district / Member-Oathkeepers. Why do conservatives & progressives agree on SOPA?
- Bumper Music:
- Back On The Chain Gang, The Pretenders.
- Policy of Truth, Depeche Mode.
- Good Times Roll, The Cars.
- Tighten Up, The Black Keys.
- Ball And Chain, Social Destortion.
- Backwater, Meat Puppets.
- When you call my name, Dawes.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- What a Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong.
- Clip: Ronald Reagan.
We’re going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that’s crazy.
- Clip: DNC Program from November 6, 1944
Become a Thom Supporter
Click the Patreon button
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.