- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT). "Brunch With Bernie".
- Congressman Peter Welch (D-VT). Rising gas prices & oil speculators.
- Anything Goes on Townhall Friday!
- Bumper Music:
- Kalimba, Mr. Scruff.
- Can't Get Enough of You Baby, Smash Mouth.
- Pride and Joy, Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble.
- Midnight, Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Long Time Gone, Crosby Stills and Nash.
- Let's Go, The Cars.
- Anything Goes, Tony Bennett.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- What a Wonderful World, Louis Armstrong.
- Speech: "FDR "Let Me Warn You" (1936)" by Franklin D. Roosevelt.
"Let me warn you, and let me warn the nation, against the smooth evasion that says 'Of course we believe these things. We believe in social security. We believe in work for the unemployed. We believe in saving homes. Cross our hearts and hope to die.
'We believe in all these things. But we do not like the way that the present administration is doing them. Just turn them over to us. We will do all of them, we will do more of them, we will do them better and, most important of all, the doing of them will not cost anybody anything'"
- "Democratic National Convention Nomination Acceptance", Harry S. Truman, 15 July 1948, Philadelphia, PA.
We have been working together for victory in a great cause. Victory has become a habit of our Party. It's been elected four times in succession, and I'm convinced it will be elected a fifth time next November. The reason is that the people know that the Democratic Party is the people's party, and the Republican Party is the Party of special interest, and it always has been and always will be.
- Fireside Chat 15: "On National Defense (May 26, 1940)by Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
Our present emergency and a common sense of decency make it imperative that no new group of war millionaires shall come into being in this nation as a result of the struggles abroad. The American people will not relish the idea of any American citizen growing rich and fat in an emergency of blood and slaughter and human suffering.
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.