- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- Zimmerman had the rules of engagement wrong.
- Maggie Gallagher, National Organization for Marriage. Will the Courts declare DOMA unconstitutional?
- Rand Simberg, Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI). Should corporations be allowed to buy other planets?
- Bumper Music:
- Crying Shame, Jack Johnson.
- Cold Shot, Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble.
- Lookaround, Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Probably Gay, the Homophobia Song, Katie Goodman's Broad Comedy.
- Closer To The Heart, Rush.
- Levels, Avicii.
- Man On The Moon, R.E.M.
- Grand Canyon, Dmitriy Lukyanov (you need to search for it) (with additional sounds by Jacob).
- Democracy, Leonard Cohen.
- Clip: Franklin D. Roosevelt, 27 June 1936, "A Rendezvous With Destiny" Speech to the Democratic National Convention, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
"These economic royalists complain that we seek to overthrow the institutions of America. What they really complain of is that we seek to take away their power. Our allegiance to American institutions requires the overthrow of this kind of power. In vain they seek to hide behind the flag and the Constitution. But in their blindness they forget what the flag and the Constitution stand for. Now, as always, they stand for democracy, not tyranny; for freedom, not subjection; and against a dictatorship by mob rule and the over-privileged alike.
Become a Thom Supporter
Click the Patreon button
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.