- Listen live
- Find a station
- Live Blog
- Show Clips
- Sue's daily stacks
- Affiliates: commercial
- Affiliates: non-commercial
- Show: Hartman Labor Live from Elmhurst, IL with WCPT and Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers ADC 1 of IL.
- Labor leaders weigh in on last night's Democratic Presidential Candidate's Debate Pt. 1 and discuss:
- what a new Chicago Mayor & Illinois Governor mean for Labor
- will Illinois Inspire & Embolden Other States?
- training tomorrow's labor
- employment misclassification and the fallacies of "Right to Work"
- how are right to work states doing?
- the myth of Labor vs. Management
- Questions from the live audience
- Jim Allen, President, BAC Administrative District Council 1 Of Illinois - International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers
- Louis C. Cairo, GWC Injury Lawyers LLC
- Jeff Eppenstein, Vice President, United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers, and Allied Workers Local 11
- John Spiros, Jr., Business Manager / Secretary-Treasurer, Painters District Council 14
- Matt Gugala, Vice President, Smart 265
- John Daniel, Business Manager, Smart 265 - Richard H. Lauber, J & E Duff - Miles Beatty, Executive Director, Finishing Contractors Association of Chicago
Become a Thom Supporter
Click the Patreon button
Syndicated by Pacifica, and simulcast on Free Speech TV Network on Dish Network and DirectTV, and on radio stations, American Forces Radio, and Sirius/XM. Live in the US, Africa, Europe and across North America - more people listen to or watch the TH program than any other progressive talk show in the world.