- Feb. 9, 2010 9:35 amBy Louise
Supreme Court Justice Sam Alito may not want to have heard about it at the State Of The Union address, but a new bipartisan poll, by Democratic pollster Stan Greenberg and Republican strategist Mark McKinnons, shows that m
- Feb. 8, 2010 9:54 amBy Louise
Quote: "Social Security...is not a dole or a device for giving everybody something for nothing. True Social Security must consist of rights which are earned rights -- guaranteed by the law of the land." -- Harry S. Truman, August 13, 1945
- Feb. 5, 2010 7:23 pmBy SueN
- Gayle Haggard, speaker, teacher, wife of deposed evangelist Ted Haggard, author of the new book "Why I Stayed: The Choices I Made In My Darkest Hour".
- Andrew Langer of the Institute for Liberty.
- Feb. 5, 2010 9:30 amBy Louise