Monday 27 December '10 show notesJan. 3, 2011 7:05 amBy SueN
- Should States be allowed to go Bankrupt?
- Anti-union founder/CEO of Education Action Group Foundation Kyle Olson, contributing columnist for Big Government.com. Why the NLRB should "go to hell"?!
- Lee Fang, Reporter/Blogger for Think Progress.org. Lobbyist In Charge Of ‘Trying To Kill’ Financial Reform Hired By GOP Chair To Oversee Financial Regulations.
Wednesday 22 December '10 show notesJan. 3, 2011 6:15 amBy SueN
- Senator Bernie Sanders. "Brunch With Bernie".
- Dan Gainor of the Business and Media Institute. Does watching Fox News make you stupid?
- Yaron Brook, president and executive director-Ayn Rand Institute.
Tuesday 21 December '10 show notesJan. 2, 2011 5:26 amBy SueN
- Matt Mayer, former Dept. of Homeland Security official and now a Visiting Scholar with The Heritage Foundation. FBI Database on private citizens...what's a little privacy for more security?!
- Sue Udrey of Defending Dissent.org. Big Brother has come to the DC Metro...could it come to you next?
- Craig Aaron of Free Press.net. Has Obama caved on net neutrality?
- NYU education historian/Professor of Education, Dr.