- Dec. 3, 2013 8:43 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
The banksters could be forced to pay tens of billions of dollars more in settlements for crashing our economy. But, these fees are just a small fraction of the price that American taxpayers paid for the economic collapse.
- Dec. 2, 2013 7:01 pmBy SueN
- Professor Jonathan Zimmerman, New York University: Should we end presidential term limits?
- Peter Schiff, The Peter Schiff Radio Show: The case FOR term limits
- Dear Conservative Alternet Trolls: America is NOT a Capitalist Country
- The banksters are now setting up The Crash of 2016
- Dec. 2, 2013 3:55 pmBy SueN
- Peter Schiff, Libertarian financial adviser / author & host-The Peter Schiff radio show: What would Jesus do with the banksters?
- Danielle Guilday and Shane Farnan of the Thom Hartmann Program guest host for the second hour. They have their own show, 'Talking Left with Danielle and Shane-O'.
- David Bender, Political Director of Progressive Voices: What would you call this Do-Nothing Congress?
- Rajdeep Singh, Director of Law and Policy-The Sikh Coalition: Abused by TSA? There's an app for that...
- Dec. 2, 2013 11:11 amBy shawnt56
Catch The Thom Hartmann Program LIVE 3-6pm ET M-F!!
Hour Two: Dear Conservative Alternet Trolls: America is NOT a Capitalist Country
- Dec. 2, 2013 8:47 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
On Black Friday, more than 1,500 protests took place at Walmart stores around our country. Organizers reported more than 100 arrests in civil disobedience actions. The events centered around Walmarts low wages, unethical treatment of workers, and their history of trying to prevent employees from forming unions.