- May. 3, 2014 5:25 pmBy SueN
- Leslie Marshall, host of the nationally syndicated Leslie Marshall Show: In for Thom today
- Pastor Steven Anderson, Faithful Word Baptist Church: Women on birth control...destroying America?!
- Mark Potok, Southern Poverty Law Center: Bundy Ranch, Militias, Oath Keepers...oh my!
- Tea Party...still relevant?
- May. 2, 2014 6:35 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
For most of our lives, we've been taught that hard work pays off, but most of the super-rich didn't make their money by working hard. According to a new analysis by Paul Buchheit of UsAgainstGreed.org, those at the top make most of their money by betting against the American people.
- May. 1, 2014 4:46 pmBy SueN
- Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT): "Brunch With Bernie"
- Richard Eskow, This is the Zero Hour / Campaign For America's Future: the Picketty Phenomenon
- Professor Stephen Cohen, The Nation Magazine: America's 'cold war' against Russia
- The Honorable Tong Deng Aneri, South Sudan Minister of Health, and Dr. Mayer Machut Ahiek, University of Juba, South Sudan: Update on South Sudan...
- Anything Goes on Townhall Friday!
- May. 1, 2014 4:35 pmBy SueN
- Shane Farnan & Danielle Guilday, hosts - Talking Left Radio: In for Thom for the first few minutes
- Dr. Stephanie Kelton, University of Missouri-Kansas City: How do we get an economy that works for all of us?
- Dr. Martin Gilens, Princeton University: America...no longer a democracy?
- John Nichols, The Nation Magazine: Activism started with Tim Carpenter...and now it's your turn
- May. 1, 2014 11:23 amBy shawnt56
Catch The Thom Hartmann Program LIVE 3-6pm ET M-F!!
Join Thom in our chatroom during the program today!
In for Thom today, please welcome Leslie Marshall, The Leslie Marshall Show
Hour One: Women on birth control...destroying America?! Pastor Steven Anderson, Faithful Word Baptist Church
- May. 1, 2014 10:36 amBy Thom Hartmann A...
What do you do with the land that's been destroyed by the fossil fuel industry? Well, turn it in to a solar farm of course! The Maywood Solar Farm in Indiana is 43 acres, and it's made up of 36,000 solar panels. And, it sits on the site of a former coal tar refinery plant, which was designated as a Superfund site by the EPA.